Most people convicted of stealing or committing fraud from their employer have no previous convictions and are responding to a negative change in their domestic or financial situations.
Farleigh Consultants will unobtrusively and professionally monitor any suspicion of fraud or stealing from a company, to mitigate the consequences and ensure that the problem is quickly and discreetly resolved. Insider crime can have serious effects on the reputation, both financial and public, of a company. Professional in-depth and constant vetting of staff is the most effective way to ensure that your business is in a strong, vigilant position to prevent internal fraud or removal of goods.
Case Study - A company was suspicious that a fraud was being committed by an unknown employee in relation to the claiming of expenses. Detailed examination of documentation by Farleigh investigators discovered the owner of the loyalty card was a family member of an employee in the accounts department. The suspect was interviewed by Farleigh investigators and admitted fraud over a two year period in excess of £10,000.
Using the latest technology and years of experience Farleigh Consultants will provide a:
- Quick response to mitigate loss of assets and reputation
- Discreet surveillance and professional backup service
- Thorough investigation at all levels, UK-based or worldwide
- Employment of cutting edge technology to identify situations or inappropriate actions
- Defined strategy, information analysis and execution of subsequent action